Sunday, July 27, 2008

We've Moved!

Both literally and digitally. To kick off our Ireland trip/move to Texas, we've decided to combine the kids' pictures and stories. Jake and Ella do everything together so separating stories and pictures is close to impossible. This will be our permanent place to post all pictures, stories, and family news-- it's not just a baby homepage anymore! The old pages will stay up for a while more, but will have a link to this, our new site. Enjoy!!!

--K & J & j & e

2 comments:

michellep said...

Yay! I'm excited I'll be able to see what you guys are up to even when you move. But I'll still peek even though I could just walk next door to ask what's goin' on :D

Mommy-O said...

I love it! I can't wait to hear and see more of the adventures of K&J&j&e.

Love you!
Mommy-O