Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy Bees!

We've gone to the pool twice and the Children's Museum once, Jake's been taking private lessons to get ready for the Feis tomorrow, and we've been doing a lot of playing.

Me: Let's go in the baby pool.
Ella: The baby pool? What? I'm not a baby, I'm three!

Me: Jake, I like your outfit. You look like a teenager.
Jacob: You mean I look like a ninja in disguise?

Ella's rocking the house on potty training now. Didn't have to use a timer or anything. She just started doing it like she'd been doing it forever.

Jacob competes tomorrow so think lucky thoughts!

(Oh, also, Kris and I will be married for 11 years tomorrow!)



Step 1: Raise Basket

Step 2: Put on sister's head


In the big pool!



Jacob the Wolf






Jacob loves to wear ties because Daddy wears ties.







1 comment:

Klif said...

ELEVEN YEARS YOU GUYS ARE OLD