Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today's Doctor Visits - 29 Weeks, 1 Day

Had my double doctor's appointments today. First was my sonogram where I was dismayed to see that Baby B had flipped back to frank breech. All other news was good- the boys are three pounds each and about 15 1/2 inches long. Both are very (very!) active, heart rate is good, breathing and swallowing look good... they're just as cute as they can be!

I'm starting to have to go every two weeks instead of three so this is becoming a scheduling nightmare. I'll see the doctor in two weeks, get a sonogram in week 3, then back to the doctor the week after that. Again, let me say that I am so, so thankful for the Starbucks in the hospital lobby!

Last week I passed my glucose test and my hemoglobin looks good.

We've been working on birdhouses and have received 3 in the mail. I've been feeling up to doing some work so we've slowly been getting the nursery in order.

Baby B's Chubby Cheeks


Baby B and Baby A


Baby B is Head Over Heels!


Baby A


Baby B

No comments: