Sunday, November 16, 2008

Before I Forget...

I will soon outline our week with Grandad, but I'm exhausted... still not a lot of sleeping for me lately : / I'll try to get to it tomorrow while Ella naps... if she naps! (Please let her nap...!)

Okay, so before I forget, Jacob said the funniest thing I've heard in a long time:

(Song on Radio Disney: "I Like to Move It Move It")
Jacob: Why does that song say, "I like to move it move it?"
Jessica: It means that he likes to dance.
Jacob: Well... I like to keep it right there.
Jessica: That's okay, honey. So does Daddy.

In case I you didn't catch it, "keep it right there" is the opposite of "move it move it." More of Jacob's opposites include: upside down/downside down; juice with no water/juice with yes water; last night/last day (instead of yesterday)

2 comments:

michellep said...

So why haven't you been sleeping? Did I miss that in one of your other posts? Please don't tell me your kids are still waking up at night. I need some hope that someday Link will let me get a full night of sleep!

Hope said...

Hilarious! I also like to keep it right there.
Anyway, since I tagged you, you have to post the same thing: 7 things you can do, 7things you can't do, etc, etc.
Ethan likes emo! That must be it.