Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 and 4

This is Hope's game:

Pick the fourth folder of pictures and choose the fourth picture inside. Post and explain.

I wish it had been a cooler picture, but folder #4 is "2002." (I got the camera in 1999) This is the first new car I've ever had-- a 2002 Hyundai Accent. His name was Manuel (said with an accent) because we were always searching for the manual. Pretty lame, huh? We got a scratch on the bumper the first week we had it. Probably from our drunken, Gospel singing neighbors...
Alas, Manuel was sold in 2006 because little Ella was on the way and we could not fit two car seats in this car. When Jacob was a baby, his car seat was on the passenger side with the seat moved all the way forward. No one (except my mom) could sit there. I sat in the back seat for an entire year until Jacob's seat was forward facing.

No comments: