Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Updated Box Count

We're at box #115!!! Today we took our bed apart and will be getting rid of it this week. Yay air mattress!!! Our table is going away tomorrow. It'll be dinner a la box table. Our strewn about mess is neatly tucked away in boxes with circled numbers. We're very close to done...

I heard news from the Fuji camera company that my camera was going to cost $85 to fix. I called them up and nearly cried and now I'm getting it fixed for free : ) They said it should be back in my hands in a few days. I've been so lost without my camera! First thing to film: Ella spinning, yelling, "Go! Go! Go! Ella!!!" until she falls down. Second thing to film: Jacob swimming, yelling, "Look! I can do it by myself!!!" Third thing to film: our empty house.

1 comment:

Klif said...

Man, I -still- yell "Go Go Go Klif!" and spin until I fall down!

Good Times.