Thursday, May 7, 2009

FYI

Kris has started a new blog about his dissertation topic, extended cognition:

http://www.ex-cog.blogspot.com/

Bear in mind that real live professional famous philosophers have started writing on here, so feel free to look and comment if you have something to say, but if you just want to say hi, please write that on this blog. We hope that this will yield a job or at least get Kris a name in the philosophical community.

Also, I already broke the previous rule, but in my defense, no one famous was on there yet.

Yay Kris!!!

2 comments:

Orchid said...

I read the 2 most recent entries, and it's really interesting. With little philosophy background I don't understand all of it, so I'm too dumb to comment :)

Jessica Rhodes said...

Kris talks to me all the time but the way he explains it, I just agree with everything. Not a very good blog post, though!