Monday, April 26, 2010

Ella

Ella is still a ballerina, though sometimes she prefers to be a ninja or a pirate. You can tell she's a pirate when she says, "ARRRRRR!"

Ella is amazing at drawing, but never likes to show anyone what she's done.

Ella's best friend is Jill, a little girl from daycare.

Ella believes she has mermaid hair.

Ella has recently picked out her first nail polish. It's hot pink, of course, and she loves to have "pink toes."

Ella has started blaming us for hitting her. She'll come running down the hall crying saying, "Daddy hit me!" when Kris has been in the dining room the entire time. If she gets in trouble and gets a time out, she will scream, "I'm telling on you!"

We're still working on the potty training... this is going to have to be a summertime project.

This story is old, but when talking to Grandma on the phone, Ella was asked to sing a song. Ella replied, "I can't. I don't have a band yet!"

Kris took Ella to the grocery store and she picked out some purple mums for me because purple is my favorite color (it's not, but whatever).

Ella repeatedly states, "I'm a good climber, actually!"

Ella can quote lines from TV shows she's only seen once. She will often run through an entire scene to herself and if you haven't seen the spisode, you'll have no idea what she's talking about.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie. good post.

Hope said...

"I don't have a band yet" That's awesome!