Monday, September 20, 2010

Indy's Irish Fest

Saturday, we went to the Irish Festival. Jacob performed at noon with his school and did great! The kids had Half of July and all of August off, so I was amazed at how well they did with only 2 lessons since starting back. After the performance, we played and ate and listened to music.

Sunday, Jessica was signed up to volunteer in the Wee Folks area and took Jacob to help. Jake played until Jessica's shift was over and it started to rain. We ate lunch in the rain and pretended it was Ireland.



Jacob and Bella





Backstage


Showing off the uniform


Hi Mom!


The Junior and Beninner Dancers




2 comments:

Hope said...

So fun! I dig the face paint. Ella's rainbow and unicorn is EXACTLY the thing I would have picked when I was little.

Jessica Rhodes said...

Me too! In fact, it *might* be what I'd pick now...lol