Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn Weather

Today at school I received an e-mail about Fall leaf collection. It entailed the city's plan for how many bags they will collect from your house, 10 at a time. I don't think I've ever seen 10 bags worth of leaves in my whole life...
My drive to work is becoming an Atumnal Wonderland. Trees make a canopy over the road and the road, itself, winds around so much that it's hard to tell you're in the middle of a city.
It's been raining for the past couple of days so the kids got to try out their rain boots and play outside. It took more time to get them dressed than it took for them to play! The kids decided that since I was not going to give them umbrellas, they didn't really want to go outside after all. Ella crashed down into her reading spot and Jake curled up on the couch.







No comments: