Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Schools of All Sorts

This is Jacob's school:





This is one of two random old family cemeteries that I pass when I go pick Jacob up. They were apparently family plots back when this was all farm land.



This is my school. In front, there are two faux ponds. I think they look like a moat.
Indiana is made of corn, soy beans, and vinyl siding. Pretty much all the houses in Lawrence are all the same house, complete with beige siding and faux ponds. The ponds are weird. Some of them have weird fountains that look like broken water pipes. Not on purpose, I think. There are a lot of Canada geese here and the kids have liked seeing them fly in a V. There are tons of trees and little streams everywhere. Jacob has a stream by his school and they go on hikes across a bridge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful there.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Sounds like a lovely peaceful place to be :) Love that pic of all the boots, so cute!