Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Logistics

Last night was the rehearsal for Jacob's recital. It was at a different location so as usual, I got lost. Luckily I had the Garmin that mom bought us for Christmas and even though Kris set it to Swedish, we arrived at the right place and on time. Kris made it over about 20 minutes later so we took Ella to grab some dinner. At six, we went back and got Jacob and we all headed home.

And then we remembered that we were in two cars, not one.

We drove back to the theatre, this time with the Garmin speaking English with an Australian accent, and Kris and the kids piled into his car.

____________________________

This morning I was holding Ella during breakfast when she started throwing up everywhere. Kris was able to take care of her while I got changed and he was able to take her to the sitter's since it was time for me to go. Tonight is Jacob's recital so I'm not sure what to do... take Ella and just hope she's okay? Ask the sitter to take her during the recital? Skip the recital?

I have 8 hours to figure it out.

No comments: