Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No, Not Yet...

I have been saying this phrase over and over for a week now. I have to admit that it's getting old.

I had a NST on Tuesday and did fine. As always, the monitor showed some tiny contractions that I couldn't feel, but I also had one small one like I've been having all week. It's not painful and it's just my stomach area. The nurse (probably trying to be nice) said that sometimes the longer contractions do more work than the short, painful contractions. If that were the case, I'd think we'd have some babies by now!

If I thought I was uncomfortable before, I now stand corrected. I now have indigestion all day whether I'm lying down, sitting up, drinking, or eating. Walking, sitting, and lying down are all painful. My "over the belly" maternity pants are now midrise and cut into my stomach. The skin on my belly burns all the time- you should see how ridiculous I look sitting here with my shirt up. How sad is it that a cotton tshirt is painful? I have been having contractions on and off for a week now and am READY FOR BABIES TO COME OUT.

Mom has helped me get the babies' room organized this week. Pretty much finished, just have to figure out where to put a small pile of art stuff and need Kris to hang a couple more birdhouses. We've put together two bouncers, a bassinet, and a play gym. Tomorrow we'll tackle the swing... and figuring out where to put all this stuff!

In other kid news...
Ella's recital is coming up May 12th and she'll have picture day this Saturday. She's very excited to have her hair curled and wear her sparkly costume.

Jake was eating dinner before baseball practice today and lost his third tooth! He was surprised, but pleased. Just have to find that Tooth Fairy Bear so he can get his payout.

1 comment:

Virogreen said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this article.




E Waste Dealers in Delhi