Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today's Doctor Visits - 35 Weeks, 2 Days

Today was a great couple of appointments! First I had my sonogram where I found out Baby B has flipped and is now head down. Baby A is weighing in at 5 lbs, 6 oz (but is probably more because weight is determined by head size and A's head is a bit squished at the moment) and Baby B is weighing in at 6 lbs, 6 oz. These babies are baby-sized! Breathing looks good, heart rates are good, movement is good... all good things!

I have been dying this week- discomfort is causing lack of sleep and my skin is very tight and sensitive. Lots of indigestion and foot swelling. I'm really considering only working a couple of days next week before calling it quits. I hate being a complainer, but that's about all I can be right now! We'll see if upping my indigestion meds helps me sleep and if sleep helps how I'm feeling.

My weight and blood pressure are good. I had a Strep B test today so we'll see how that goes. I am currently dilated 3cm and 50% effaced, but the doctor said that it's not really indicitive of anything. I'm supposed to watch for contractions 5-10 minutes apart for at least an hour. So far I just have random, light contractions which are mostly related to me sitting for a long time then getting up and being busy.

I'll be continuing with the two NSTs per week, but won't need another sonogram. My doctor's appointments will be upped to one a week so I'm considering just moving into the hospital lobby to save on gas.

Baby A


Baby B

Baby B has the hiccups:

3 comments:

Hope said...

Hooray for the good news!!!
And, honey, you are TOTALLY ENTITLED to complaining as much as you want from now till those babies are born!! :)

Crys Dawn said...

Look at those cute little smudgey cheeks!

Virogreen said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this one.





Electronic Recyclers in Chennai