Monday, March 16, 2009

Limited Time Offer!!!

**No, I'm not selling the kids... yet**

I responded to the following weird meme on Hope's blog:

The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something made by me (my choice) for you. Don't you feel super special already? This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. What I make will be just for you (it could be a craft project; it could be something to eat; it could be anything...)

2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

3. It will be done sometime before September.

4. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 who do the same on their blogs. And you have to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

OK. The thing is, I want to do this. Kind of. I'm a busy person, taking a class right now. Who has time for this kind of thing? But...I COULD do it. I will. I want to do it. I do. Except I'm afraid I will disappoint the people I make things for. Aw, screw em.

Jessica Rhodes said...

There are no guarantees... might as well! When are you moving? I don't want to send you something that you'll just have to pack again.

Hope said...

Sign me up.

Jessica Rhodes said...

Sweet!